2022 Emile Boutmy Scholarship for International Students at Sciences for Undergraduate and Master’s Programmes
The 2022 Emile Boutmy scholarship exists with the aim of opening the doors of opportunity for international students to study at Sciences Po. The scholarship is strictly for students outside the European Union.
Named after the founder of Sciences Po, the Émile Boutmy scholarship is funded by its sponsors (foundations, individuals, and companies) who desire to have the best of students all over the world to study at Sciences Po. Its targets are undergraduate and master’s degree students with limited financial resources. Let Me Apply For The Scholarship For You!
Students applying for the Émile Boutmy scholarship must also apply for one eligible Bachelor or Master degree programme in Science Po in order to be considered for the scholarship by the admissions department. In other words, the scholarship is only for prospective students of Science Po. Japanese (Mext) Scholarship For Undergraduate And Research Program 2022 Both applications must be done concurrently.
It is a thing of pride that one in every three students of Sciences Po is a recipient of the Émile Boutmy scholarship. And the scholarship is renewed automatically for undergraduate candidates who wish to pursue their master’s programme at Sciences Po.
Organisation: Sponsors of the Émile Boutmy scholarship (BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, L’Oreal, Total)
Programme: Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree programmes
Award: Full tuition
Application mode: Online
Eligible country: non-European Union states
Place of Study: Sciences Po, France
Duration: 3 years for Bachelor’s degree; 2 years for Master’s degree
Language: English or French
Application deadline: mid-Feb. 2022 for undergraduate; 30 Nov. 2021 for master
ELIGIBILITY For Emile Boutmy scholarship
- You must be a first-time applicant for the scholarship
- The tax file of your parents or household must not be within the European Union
- You must apply for an undergraduate or two years master’s programme in Sciences Po and be admitted
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants are not eligible for the scholarship, as well as Quebec candidates who are going for a master’s degree
- You must not have dual citizenship
- PhD programme students are not qualified
- Candidates for the one year master’s programme
- A copy of your ID/Passport
- Your CV (in French or English, depending on the language of your programme)
- All academic transcripts of the last three years of your secondary education
- All scores of your secondary school examination or standardised tests
- The final average of your secondary school examination
- Secondary school examination certificate
- One academic reference
HOW TO APPLY
- Create your application on the university’s website. For your username, ensure you use a functional email.
- Choose your desired programme
- Complete your application
- Ensure you indicate that you are applying for the Émile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial Information” section of the application.
- Request academic references
- Master’s degree candidate, you have to take a language test and write your personal statement
- Upload the required documents
- Pay a non-refundable fee (€150 for undergraduate and €100 for Master)
- Submit your application
After your application, go and check the status of your application. You will be invited through your email for a remote interview if your application is successful.
Again, ensure you indicate that you are applying for the Émile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial Information” section of the application.
HOW TO APPLY For Emile Boutmy scholarship
Click here to begin your application.