Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarships at University of Buckingham, UK
Begin your academic career in the United Kingdom. The Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarships are available to high-potential students at the University of Buckingham for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is open to applicants from Africa, Mauritius, South Asia, South East Asia, and Central and South America. The successful applicants will get a tuition fee discount of £2000 at the University of Buckingham for the applied and accepted program.
The University of Buckingham is a private, non-profit institution that ranks 108th in the UK University Rankings 202. Its purpose is to provide cutting-edge enterprise education that combines academic theory with real-world experience, to expand our entrepreneurial reach beyond the university setting, and to inspire entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds.
Why should you come to the University of Buckingham to study? The University of Buckingham is well-known for being one of the region’s most appealing sites. Local and foreign students prefer it because of the exceptional professional, intellectual, and pastoral support it provides across the university and clinical learning contexts. The university’s commitment to teaching quality and student life has earned it great marks from its students.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Buckingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Mauritius, South Asia, South East Asia, and Central and South America are among the countries involved.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are entitled to apply for any undergraduate program taught at the University of Buckingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must have applied for and been accepted into an undergraduate program from an eligible nation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can either apply through UCAS or go to the university’s website and discover the chosen program and apply according to the course’s requirements. Students who are enrolled and meet the geographic requirements will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to produce the following documents to the university:
- Original Transcripts and Certificates
- Two References
- Work Experience Specifics
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to any program at the University of Buckingham, applicants must be at least 17 years old.
- Language Requirement: Successful candidates will receive a £2000 tuition fee reduction on the applied undergraduate program at the University of Buckingham, this will be paid throughout the duration of your first year of study in four-term installments.
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 65
- CPE – 176