Applications for 2021/2022 Chevening Scholarships are now open.
Chevening is the government of the United Kingdom’s foreign scholarship program. We offer awards to study in the UK for a year on a fully financed master’s degree course, funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and partner organizations.
Chevening candidates come from a wide range of countries and experiences, but they all have the passion, ambition, and talents required to make the world a better place. Application Scholarship for DAAD Master Science, PhD., and Post doctorate
Being chosen has several advantages, including completely supported tuition fees, access to some of the world’s greatest institutions, exclusive networking opportunities, and the opportunity to learn about the UK’s rich culture.
You’ll join our varied community of over 50,000 global graduates at the completion of your scholarship. You’ll go home with the knowledge and connections you need to bring your ideas to life and succeed in your profession.
It makes no difference where you come from. What matters is where you’re headed.
Deadline date for Chevening Scholarships is 2 November 2021
REQUIRED DOCUMENT – Chevening Scholarships
- All Chevening applicants must submit their academic transcripts, references, and a conditional offer from a UK university.
- The Chevening application timeline includes the deadlines for these needed materials.
Eligibility For Chevening Scholarships
To be eligible, you must:
- You must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible nation or territory.
- Return to your home country after two years of your program.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. In the United Kingdom, this is normally equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree, but it may differ based on your study and university of choice.
- Have a minimum of two years’ worth of job experience (equal to 2,800 hours).
Click here to find out more about the Eligibility