Merit-Based International MBA Scholarships at IESEG School of Management, France – With the Merit-Based International MBA Scholarships given by the IESEG School of Management in France for the academic year 2022-2023, you can gain information and skills that will help you achieve your career goals.
Application Deadline: The scholarship program’s final application deadline is July 15, 2022.
OfS Scholarships in MSc Data Science at University of the West of England Bristol, UK
Brief Description of IESEG School of Management
- Master’s Degree Award: €9,750
- N/A (number of awards)
- Online mode of access
- International nationality
- The prize can be claimed in France.
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- MBA degree is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university with an excellent academic record
- Three years of full-time and postgraduate job experience is required.
Chinese-English Translation International Scholarships in UK
How to Get Started
- How to Apply: Students must apply online for admission to the IESEG School of Management that they intend to attend.
- Documents to Support: Please include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree transcripts in English, Spanish, or French
- Passport photocopy
- CV \sAdmission Requirements: Candidates must have a good bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Requirement for language: a good knowledge of the English language; IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2 are all English proficiency tests for non-native speakers.
- Candidates who are native English speakers or have taken two years of English-taught courses are excluded.
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
The IESEG School of Management will waive the MBA tuition price for the selected candidates for a total of €9,750.