Merit-Based International MBA Scholarships at IESEG School of Management, France – With the Merit-Based International MBA Scholarships given by the IESEG School of Management in France for the academic year 2022-2023, you can gain information and skills that will help you achieve your career goals.
Application Deadline: The scholarship program’s final application deadline is July 15, 2022.
Brief Description of IESEG School of Management
- Master’s Degree Award: €9,750
- N/A (number of awards)
- Online mode of access
- International nationality
- The prize can be claimed in France.
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- MBA degree is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university with an excellent academic record
- Three years of full-time and postgraduate job experience is required.
How to Get Started
- How to Apply: Students must apply online for admission to the IESEG School of Management that they intend to attend.
- Documents to Support: Please include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree transcripts in English, Spanish, or French
- Passport photocopy
- CV \sAdmission Requirements: Candidates must have a good bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Requirement for language: a good knowledge of the English language; IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2 are all English proficiency tests for non-native speakers.
- Candidates who are native English speakers or have taken two years of English-taught courses are excluded.
The IESEG School of Management will waive the MBA tuition price for the selected candidates for a total of €9,750.