CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships – International students with a record of academic distinction and high success who wish to begin an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at Charles Darwin University (CDU) are eligible for the Vice-International Chancellor’s High Achievers Scholarships.
Brief description for the High Achievers Scholarships
- Charles Darwin University in Australia is the host institution.
- Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree provided at the University, regardless of level or field of study.
- Scholarships are limited in number.
International students are the target audience for the High Achievers Scholarships
- Scholarship amount/duration: 25% or 50% of tuition fee. The tuition scholarships cover the whole cost of tuition for the duration of the degree.
- 2022 Transform Together Scholarships for International Students
- 200 Merit Undergraduate International Scholarships In Portugal
- M.Sc. – Understanding groundwater, agronomy and drainage system
- Standard Bank Scholarship for International Students in UK – Apply now
• Applicants must apply to start studying in Semester 2 of 2022;
• Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their selected degree; • Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification.
• The applicant must be an international student paying an international student fee;
Please keep in mind that the VCIHAS scholarships are extremely competitive, and completing the minimum eligibility requirements outlined above does not guarantee that you will be given one.
You must first apply for admissions through Studylink, and then submit your scholarship application through the VCIHAS Application form. The application deadline is June 30, 2022, for enrollment in Semester 2 of 2022.
It’s critical to go to the official website (link below) to get the application form and learn more about how to apply for this scholarship.