2022 Transform Together Scholarships for International Students – International students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught study at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year are eligible for Transform Together scholarships.
Brief description of the 2022 Transform Together Scholarships
- Sheffield Hallam University (UK) is the host institution for the 2022 Transform Together Scholarships
- Field(s) of study: The University’s full-time undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes.
- Scholarships awarded: not specified
- International and European Union (non-UK) students are the target audience.
- 2022 Transform Together Scholarships benefits:
- For the first year of study, undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are eligible for a half fee waiver (50 percent discount).
International Program for Urban Research in Germany 2022/23
US immigration – 10 important Facts You Might Not know, start the process now!
You must be an international fee-paying student to be considered for one of these scholarships.
• Postgraduate only – you must have a 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• Have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate study at Sheffield Hallam University and obtained your student identifier number • have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• Be able to fully fund your studies. This implies you won’t get any money for your studies from a government, a scholarship provider, a firm, or an employer. • be able to pay any additional expenses your course may require, such as field trips.
- Instructions for applying:
You must have applied for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year to be considered for a Transform Together Scholarship. Please find a course and apply if you have not already done so.
- You must apply for a scholarship online by May 31, 2022, once you have applied for a course and received a student identity number.
- To access the application form and complete information on how to apply for this scholarship, go to the official website (link provided below).