Asian Student Foundation Scholarships in Japan – Outstanding students in Japan can apply for scholarship options. For the academic year 2022/2023, Nagasaki University is offering Asian Student Foundation Scholarships.
Only ambitious students from Asia who wish to begin undergraduate or graduate degree study at the university are eligible for the scholarship program.
Nagasaki University is a Japanese national university that was founded in 1949. It educates approximately 9,000 students, 300 of them are international students from various countries. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs are available at the university.
What makes Nagasaki University so special? Nagasaki University’s globalization assistance focuses on our students’ cross-cultural interactions and supports their decisions and challenges. We facilitate study abroad and co-education with international students, as well as programs to improve English proficiency and joint activities with the Language Education and Research Center.
Deadline: Candidates must apply for the program by October 20, 2022.
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees are available for the Foundation Scholarships in Japan.
- 20,000 Yen in prizes
- Online mode of access
- International nationality
- The award can be accepted anywhere in Japan.
- Only students from Asia are eligible.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a variety of fields are eligible.
- Canada FarmWorkers – Salary $18.00 Per Hour Apply Now
- 2022 International Need-Based Grants at Berkeley College, USA
- 2022 Merit-Based International MBA Scholarships at IESEG School of Management, France
Eligibility for the Foundation Scholarships in Japan
- Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- International students are required.
- You must have applied to a university course that is relevant to you.
How to Get Started
- Application Instructions: Applicants must apply for the Foundation Scholarships in Japan to be considered for this award, and all candidates must first be enrolled in the appropriate program. They can apply for this scholarship after they have enrolled.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be submitted with the admissions application for the Foundation Scholarships in Japan:
- A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, and a copy of your passport are all required.
- Requirements for Admission: You must have a high school diploma to enroll in an undergraduate degree program. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is also required for the master’s degree program.
- If candidates are non-native English speakers, they must have adequate aptitude in the English language to be admitted to an appropriate program.
- To take English-language courses, applicants must have at least intermediate language abilities.
Benefits of Foundation Scholarships in Japan
All undergraduate degree program candidates will get a 20,000 Yen scholarship, and graduate degree program applicants will receive a 20,000 Yen award. A monthly stipend will be provided as part of the Foundation Scholarships in Japan.