Google for Startups Black Founders Fund 2022. Google for Entrepreneurs 60 qualifying black-founded firms from throughout Africa will receive a share of $4 million from the Black Founders Fund for Africa (BFF)
Google for Startups Africa Black Founders Fund 2022: Get Approved Using This Guide
Google has announced that applications for the Google for Startup Africa Black Founders Fund for Africa’s second cohort are now open.
Also Check: Tech Nation Visa 2022: Get Approved Using This Guide
When is the deadline for Google for Startups Black Founders Fund?
31st May 2022
On July 29, 2022, the winners will be announced.
Tell me about the Google for Startups Africa Black Founders Fund:
Google has announced that applications for the Google for Startup Black Founders Fund for Africa’s second cohort are now open.
Following the success of the first cohort last year, Google has pledged an extra $1 million in funding and support for ten additional founders this year.
A total of $4 million will be committed to 60 qualifying black-founded enterprises across Africa.
What is the nature of the Google for Startups Africa Founders Fund 2022?
Also Check: How to Get a Canadian Working Holiday Visa From The USA in 2022
Who is eligible to apply for the Google for Startups Africa Black Founders Fund?
- businesses with black founders or diverse founding teams in their early stages
- Companies that assist the African-American community
- based in Africa and headquartered there,
- businesses with a diverse founding team that includes at least one black founder;
- those with a legal presence on the continent who are developing technology solutions for Africa and the rest of the world;
- Those have the ability to raise further funds and create jobs.
Which countries are eligible to participate in Google for Startups Black Founders Fund 2022?
The Black Founders Fund Africa is open to entrepreneurs in Botswana, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe that match the eligibility criteria.
While these thirteen countries are the primary focus because of their vibrant tech and startup ecosystems, good submissions from other African countries will be evaluated as well.
- Getting a Professor Supervise for your MSc/Ph.D
- How to Get a Canadian Work Visa for Nigerians Apply Now
- Canada FarmWorkers – Salary $18.00 Per Hour Apply Now
- 2022 Merit-Based International MBA Scholarships at IESEG School of Management, France
- 2022 International Need-Based Grants at Berkeley College, USA
How many prizes will be awarded?
The total number of awards is 60
What are the advantages of Google for Africa Black Founders Fund 2022?
Selected firms will get non-dilutive financial rewards ranging from $50,000 to $100,000, as well as up to $200,000 in Google Cloud credits, training, and access to a network of mentors to help them overcome the problems that each startup faces.
How do I apply for the Google for Startups Africa Black Founders Fund 2022?
More information on how to apply for the Google for Startups, Black Founders Fund Africa can be found here.