Canada farmworkers Are you interested to work in Canada on general farm work and earn $18 to $19 per hour? this job opportunity is for you. How to Immigrate to Canada as a Pharmacist
Job Details for Canada farmworkers
Permanent employment: Full time
Salary: 18.03 $/hour
- Available Scholarships in Canada That You Need To Access This 2022
- Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition-10 Important Things To Consider
- Travel and Health Insurance For Foreigners In Canada
Job requirements for Canada farmworkers
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products; Perform other labouring and elemental activities; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Tools; Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities for Canada farmworkers
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, and walking; Standing for extended periods personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Punctuality
Benefits for Canada farmworkers
Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Who is eligible to apply for this position?
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
You are a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent resident.
You have a valid work permit in Canada.
Do not apply if you are not permitted to work in Canada. Your application will be ignored by the employer.
How to apply for Canada Farmworkers