Masters in Human Rights and Democratization 2022. The University of Pretoria’s Centre for Human Rights, in collaboration with 12 other African universities, offers this prestigious degree.
Masters in Human Rights and Democratization 2022: Get Approved Using This Guide
The LLM/MPhil in Human Rights and Democratization in Africa is a one-of-a-kind program that accepts 25 to 30 Africans with the following degrees and, preferably, experience in the field of human rights.
The application deadline
The application deadline is July 31, 2022.
African countries are eligible to participate.
The course will be held at the University of Pretoria in South Africa.
About the Award:
The LLM/MPhil in African Human Rights and Democratization is a one-of-a-kind program that accepts 25 to 30 Africans with the following degrees and, preferably, experience in the field of human rights:
- Law students: A degree that allows you to practice law (eg LLB or license en Droit)
- Other students (non-law students): An Honours degree in a field related to human rights and democratization is required.
They are educated by prominent human rights professors and receive significant practical experience over a one-year intense course. It is Africa’s only course of its kind.
Type of Scholarship:
Eligibility for Masters in Human Rights and Democratization:
The following are the eligibility requirements for the LLM/MPhil (HRDA):
- Law students (LLM option): A degree that allows you to practice law.
- Non-law students (MPhil option): A bachelor’s degree in a field related to human rights and democratization.
Applicants must have strong academic qualifications and have expertise with or an interest in human rights. Women, as well as members of minority groups such as indigenous peoples, LGBTI people, and disabled people, are urged to apply.
- How to Get a Canadian Working Holiday Visa From The USA in 2022
- Apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022-23 in Australia
- How to Get a Canadian Work Visa for Nigerians Apply Now
- Getting a Professor Supervise for your MSc/Ph.D
- Asian Student Foundation Scholarships in Japan 2022-2023: Get Approved
- Sponsor Visa to Work in Canada As a Cook $14 Per Hour Apply Now
- Online Remote Jobs For Sales Representative- Salary $60k Apply Now
Number of Awards:
Up to 25 awards are possible.
Program Benefits for Masters in Human Rights and Democratization:
Scholarships for up to $15,000 from the European Union are available.
How to Apply for Masters in Human Rights and Democratization:
Before applying, make sure to read the program’s guidelines on the website.