With the aim of strengthening bilateral ties with developing countries, the Embassy of Malaysia has established the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Also Read; Recruitment 2023- Vantage Canadian College is currently recruiting
The scholarship is a full-funded award offered to aspirants from developing countries. This scholarship will cover almost all costs of study from travel to accommodation incurred towards a postgraduate degree in Malaysia.
Established in the 1980s, the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) is a scholarship programme that enables students from developing countries to study in Malaysia. The programme has benefitted more than 34,500 participants from 144 developing countries to date.
Why choose to study through the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme? M in The MCTP encourages and promotes technical cooperation within developing countries by emphasizing human resources development mainly through training and capacity-building courses including short-term courses at Malaysian public and private training institutions, and long-term courses at Malaysian public universities. It helps students acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country.
Also Check Apply Now For Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships for International Students
Application Deadline: 16th August 2023
- University or Organization: Embassy of Malaysia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Other Allowances
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from developing countries can apply for this opportunity.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake a postgraduate programme in Economics and Banking, Business Management, Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy), International Relations and Diplomacy, Public Policy, and Governance, Agriculture and Livestock, and Social Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students from the developing world to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country
How to Apply
· How to Apply: All applications must be submitted through our online application system via the link https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER
· Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
· Application form
· A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity)
· A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
· Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees
· Endorsement form
· Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities
· Curriculum Vitae
· Medical examination form
· Admission Requirements: Applicants must not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
Apply Now For International 1888 Grants at Tiffin University, USA
Exam Preparation Help for International Students
· For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Language Requirement: Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60; or
- Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as the medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The applicants will be given the Cost of Living Allowance, Book Allowance, Tools Allowance, House Rental Allowance, Family Assistance Allowance, Placement Allowance, Thesis Allowance, Travel Allowance, Practical Training Allowance, End of Study Allowance, Tuition Fees, Medical Claims, and Visa Fee by the Malaysian Government.