Women Stem Scholarship is also known as the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM at the University of Nottingham, UK – The University of Nottingham is a well-known public research university that is ranked 84th in the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is committed to improving people’s well-being by providing excellent education and research through its educational system. Why should you attend the University of Nottingham as a stem scholar?
The University of Nottingham is a dynamic, ever-changing university that is internationally recognized for its excellent educational quality. It has a dependable faculty that consistently delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and gives their undivided attention to each student due to the small batch sizes at Nottingham.
Brief Description the women in STEM scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees, stipend, travel costs, visa, and health coverage fees.
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: full-time
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility For Women Stem Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Brazil and Mexico
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Drug Discovery, Clinical Nutrition, Environmental Leadership and Management, Renewable Energy and Architecture, Biotechnology, Physiotherapy, Architecture, and sustainable design.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be a woman, or identify as a woman
- be a passport holder and permanent resident of Brazil or Mexico
- have submitted an application to study on one of the specified eligible courses
- have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university partner by the time you submit your application and be due to start your postgraduate programme in the UK during 2022
- demonstrate a case for financial support
- return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship award has ended
How to Apply For Women Stem Scholarship
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme. When you have received your offer to study with us, you will be able to apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub.
- Supporting Document: Upload scanned copies of your degree certificate and transcripts, as well as any other supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Academic requirements may vary by programme to study at the university.
- Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to meet the relevant English language requirements.
Benefits For Applying For Women Stem Scholarship
Each successful winner will receive the tuition fees, stipend, travel costs, visa, and health coverage fees.