Want to conduct a funded study abroad? Then, you must check out the HKU Foundation GCE A-Level and International Advanced Level Scholarships offered at the University of Hong Kong for the academic year 2022-2023. HKU is simply an abbreviation for the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Scholarship (HKU scholarship).
This scholarship is offered to international students in undergraduate programs in any subject except language subjects at the University of Hong Kong. The scholarship award is bound to cover the full tuition fee of the selected candidate. Eligible applicants will have achieved a 5A for GCE A-Level qualification or equivalent.
The University of Hong Kong is a public research university in Hong Kong. The University of Hong Kong is ranked 76th in Best Global Universities. It was founded in 1911 and is the oldest tertiary institution in Hong Kong. HKU was also the first university established by the British in East Asia.
- Apply Now For Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships for International Students
- Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships Australia For 2022/2023
- Top Best Ways In Developing Your Creativity And Imagination As a Students
Why choose to study at the University of Hong Kong? The University of Hong Kong is committed to providing a comprehensive education, benchmarked against the highest international standards, designed to develop fully the intellectual and personal strengths of its students while extending lifelong learning opportunities for the community.
Application Deadline: Applications close at noon, on 24th August 2022.
Brief Description Of HKU Foundation GCE A-Level
- University or Organization: The University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
Eligibility for the HKU Foundation GCE A-Level (HKU foundation entrance scholarship)
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme offered at the University of Hong Kong can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved 5A for GCE A-Level qualification or international A-Level qualifications.
How to Apply
How To Apply: The applicants need to create and log in to their account on the university portal to apply. All applications will be considered for the scholarship.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Official high school transcript
- Degree certificates
- HKU Admission Requirements: Applicants must provide all necessary documents.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
The University of Hong Kong will cover the full tuition fee of the selected students’ applied undergraduate study programmes.