International Award for master’s degree program 2021/2022 by Loughborough University UK
Loughborough University throws invitation across the globe for all international students who seek to pursue Master’s degree program in the UK. The University provides funding for highly motivated students.
Founded in 1966, Loughborough University (LU) has its campuses in Loughborough and London, UK, with vast range of study areas for Master’s degree program adaptable to both full-time and part-time options. Click here to see their Master’s courses.
A public research university with more than 100 research institutes, LU arms its students with knowledge and skills that guarantee success in life and career.
Organization: Loughborough University
Program: Master’s degree
Award: 20% tuition subsidy
Application Mode: Online
Scope of Award: All countries
Place of Study: Loughborough University, Loughborough/London campus, UK
Language: English language
6 September 2021 for October session; 6 December 2021 for January 2022 session
- Opportunity is open to all nationalities.
- As a self-funding student, you must have a first class honours or an upper second class in your first degree. Click here to see the equivalent qualification in your country.
- You must have at least an IELTS of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each element before admission into the Master’s degree program. Get detailed information here about the English language proficiency tests.
- Two references, one of which should come from your undergraduate school
- Your academic transcript of undergraduate degree
- A copy of your degree certificate
- A personal statement
- A copy of passport
HOW TO APPLY – International Award for Master’s Degree
Simply go to the online application portal and apply for a Master’s degree program.
You will be automatically awarded a scholarship if your application satisfies the minimum level requirement.
The University’s Alumni Bursary offers 10% off tuition fees for self-funding postgraduate students. On top of that, most LU schools and departments offer up to 20% off your tuition fee.
Click here to apply.