OPEC FID scholarship 2021 application portal present golden opportunity for young undergraduate students and fresh graduates to gain rare and profound experience by working with international organizations in Austria. ofid scholarship 2021 application portal Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2021 Application
This scholarship by OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) for two- to six-month internship programme is geared towards:
- providing hands-on experience for students by working in international organizations
- inculcating in students the vision, mission, and related values of OPEC Fund
- providing enriching experience for interns who will be assigned to any of the OPEC Fund department in the industry of their internship.
OPEC FID scholarship 2021 application portal – Interns will possibly be assigned the following duties amongst others:
- Sorting information
- Assisting employees with their daily tasks
- Preparing documents
- Conducting research
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY – OPEC FID scholarship
Organisation: Department of OPEC FID
Program: Internship (2 to 6 months)
Reward: Full cost coverage
Application mode: Online
Qualified Countries: All countries
Place of Internship: Vienna, Austria
Application Deadline: Ongoing till September 2022
- You must be above 18 years and below 26 years of age.
- You must either have completed two years of undergraduate studies or you hold a first degree of not more than a year upon the date of your application.
- You must be proficient in English.
- You must exhibit the core values of the OPEC Fund, namely, Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, and Community.
- You must be competent at computer appreciation packages.
- If successful,you must present a health insurance policy.
Also Recommended: DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022 – Special Offer for Candidates from Africa
Although the programme is open to students of various academic fields, its focus is on the following areas:
- Risk management
- Internal audit
- Information technology
- Legal services
- Human resources
- Public sector operations
- Financial management
- Trade finance
- Private sector operations
- Strategic planning and economic services
- Administration and communication
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS #OPECFID scholarship 2021 application portal
- The online application form
- A copy of your university certificate (or its equivalence), or an official letter confirming your undergraduate status
- A copy of your university transcripts, showing your cumulative GPA or its equivalence
- Your curriculum vitae
- A statement of motivation (about 250 words) in English
HOW TO APPLY #OPECFID scholarship 2021 application portal
- Simply click here to sign up and proceed with the registration.
- Upload the required documents (listed above).
- Your statement of motivation and transcripts should be uploaded at the Additional document section of the form.
All applications must be in English.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further directives.
BENEFITS #OPECFID scholarship 2021 application portal
Full sponsorship plus stipend of £8,000 to be paid over 12 months.