Undergraduate Scholarship For International Students At Cape Breton University, Canada
International Scholarship who are done with their high school (or secondary school) studies and are serious about pursuing undergraduate studies in Canada would surely find Cape Breton University (CBU) quite invaluable. The opportunity is also available for students in post-secondary institutions.
With up to $30,000 scholarship fund for international students, Cape Breton University programs “consistently rank well above the national averages in faculty-student interaction and service learning,” they rightly claim.
Situated in a paradisiacal island and with about 5,500 students from over 40 different countries of the world, CBU is rich in culture, learning, and community. International Scholarship
Organization: Cape Breton University
Program: Undergraduate studies
Application mode: Online
Scope of Award: International
Country of study: Canada
Application Deadline: 31 July 2021 for the Fall intake; 31 October 2021 for the
Winder intake (January 2022)
Course of Study: Any course offered by the University
ELIGIBILITY International Scholarship
- Students from all over the world are welcome.
- You must have duly completed your secondary school.
- You must possess minimum secondary school achievement. Click here to see that of your country.
- Students who transfer from post-secondary school institutions will be required to submit their transcripts.
- No failure in Grade 11 or Grade 12 courses as pass mark average is calculated on them.
- Average for International students entering straight from secondary will be determined by CBU.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to receive the award.
- A supplementary application
- A resumé
- An essay (maximum of 500 words) indicating reasons to wish to enter your course of study.
- An academic and non-academic reference
- Evidence of English language proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS, CAEL, MELAB, Pearson PTE, CANTET, and Duolingo English Test
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an account at the application portal.
- All post secondary school transcripts, if applicable to you, are to be uploaded to the application portal.
- Your referees themselves should send the reference forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be given $30,000 scholarship fund for their student expenses in Canada.
How to apply
Click here to apply.
International Scholarship, international students, Undergraduate scholarship
We Also Recommend