Area Sales Manager Recruitment (Tomatoes Paste Products)
A full-service provider of human resource solutions, Ascentech Services Limited was established in 2013 and has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. By developing and delivering reliable, adaptable services that take into account the changing demands of our clients’ businesses, we are dedicated to establishing long-term relationships with them.
We are Filling the Position Below:
Our Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Tomatoes Paste Products)
Our Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Manufacturing (Food Products)
Also Read: UK Recruitment on Data Entry Analyst Clerk (Remote)
Job Description for Area Sales Manager Recruitment
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- New York Medical Scholarship Application for Secondary School Student
- UK Caregiver Job With Visa Sponsorship 2023
- How To Access HKU Foundation GCE A-Level and International Advanced Level Scholarships in Hong Kong, 2022
- Fully-Funded Malaysian Technical Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries Students, 2023
Job Requirements for Area Sales Manager Recruitment
- Degree in Business or related field
- At least 5 years of sales experience for Tomatoes Paste Products and also cover different regions and states of Nigeria
- The candidates shall work at the managerial level, or supervisor level in a medium or large-scale food
- manufacturing company, and have experience in setting and managing the sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
Benefit And Salary:
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.
How to Apply for Area Sales Manager Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.