SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA Is Available online now.
Australian Government Research Training Programme (AGRTP) scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for all students the world over who are willing to pursue master’s degree or doctoral degree programmes in Central Queensland University (CQU), Australia.
Also Recommended: 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Applying For Scholarships
Nearly all academic courses are offered in CQU both for master’s degree and doctoral degree programmes.
The SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA takes care of all expenses:
- University tuition fee
- $28,092 per annum stipend
- Medical fund
- Research fund
DESCRIPTION SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA
Organisation: The Australian government
Programme: Master’s and Doctoral degree
Award: Full tuition + Accommodation fee + Research fund + Stipend + etc
Application mode: Online
Eligible countries: All countries
Place of study: Central Queensland University, Australia
Application deadline: 21 December 2021
ELIGIBILITY SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA
- For all national and international students
- Master’s degree candidates should possess an undergraduate degree with first or second-class honours from a reputable university
- PhD candidates should have proof of research experience and capability
- PhD candidates must possess a master’s degree or an equivalent that shows high research capa
- Undergraduate degree transcripts (for master’s applicants)
- Master’s degree transcripts (for PhD applicants)
- Research proposals
- Two recommendation offers
- Supervisor acceptance letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of MSc thesis or relevant publications (for PhD applicants)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS proficiency score, if English is not your first language
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA
There’s no separate application.
You simply consult with your supervisory team and register.
The award will be given based on the recommendation of the supervisory team.
For enquiries contact: +61 3 9616 06606