Good Neighbor Scholarships for International Students in USA-The University of Texas at Austin is committed to assisting students in realizing their dream of studying in the United States. As a result, for the academic year 2022-2023, it has introduced the Good Neighbor Scholarships to international students.
Except for Cuba and the United States, this scholarship program is open to students from the Western Hemisphere. Selected students will receive one year’s worth of tuition, insurance, and other fees.
The University of Texas at Austin offers world-class education and is ranked among the top 40 universities in the world. UTexas aspires to be a leader in the interconnected fields of undergraduate education, graduate education, research, and public service.
Why should you attend the University of Texas at Austin? UTexas is dedicated to academic excellence, as well as teaching and research. It is a world-class research facility that fosters cutting-edge research in almost all educational disciplines. Not only do domestic students prefer UTexas, but so do international students.
Application Deadline: The Good Neighbor Scholarship application deadline for the academic year 2022-2023 is March 1st, 2022, at 5 p.m.
- University or Organization: University of Texas at Austin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Western Hemisphere countries, with the exception of Cuba and the United States, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants may apply for any undergraduate or graduate-level study program taught at UTexas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be born in and be residents of a Western Hemisphere country (excluding Cuba and the United States). Top Demanded Jobs In Canada You can Search.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to UTexas via the university portal or the Coalition Application. To be considered for the scholarship, students must include a Statement of Purpose that addresses the following points:
- Campus and community involvement – Discuss your involvement with student groups, university committees, and community involvement/volunteering and how it contributes to your academic success.
- Academic Objectives – Describe your current academic interests and future plans after graduation.
- Financial Need – State your need for financial assistance, as well as any recent changes in your financial situation (e.g., medical bills, loss of sponsorship).
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts from high school
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommending letters
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL score: 79
- IELTS 6.5
Also Recommended: 2022 SCHOLARSHIP FOR MASTER AND DOCTORAL DEGREE STUDENTS IN RUSSIA
During their time at UTexas, the selected students will receive a year’s worth of tuition, including expenses such as health insurance, late registration fees, ISSS Support Services fees, and so on.