UCL Hannah Arendt international awards in the UK
Remove the financial barriers that are impeding your education. Apply for worldwide Hannah Arendt honors at University College London in the United Kingdom. For the academic year 2021/2022, this financing option is available. Apply for Chevening Scholarships
The purpose of this award is to assist overseas students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies at University College London via remote learning.
University College London is the world’s third-largest university. It ensures that all students, regardless of their background, socioeconomic status, or nation, receive a high-quality education. Women’s Leadership Scholarships When it was founded in 1826, it comprised 11 faculties.
What are the benefits of studying at University College London? With well-trained teachers, unrivaled facilities, and devoted support staff, UCL is an ideal learning environment. This university offers students a fantastic opportunity to improve their language skills while also increasing their chances of a successful future.
Application Deadline: August 17, 2021
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £8,841
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jordan, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Syrian Arab Republic, Niger, Senegal, Somalia, Tunisia, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Zimbabwe are all eligible to apply Émile Boutmy Scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Distance learning MA program in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- For the MA in Refugee Protection, you must have an offer.
- • You agree to put forth your best effort to complete the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies distance learning course’s academic requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must enroll at University College London in order to apply for the master’s degree program. After that, they can take the following steps:
- Only apply for the position if you have received an offer for the MA in Refugee Protection.
- Download and complete the application form [Word document].
- • Once you’ve finished filling out the application form, email it to RLI@sas.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted by students:
- A CV of two pages
- A personal statement that responds to the following:
- A statement of funding has been completed.
- At the end of each academic year, students must produce a brief report explaining the impact of their studies and research.
- Admission Requirements: You must check the entry requirements of their chosen program to be considered for this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first or mother tongue, you must meet one of the entry requirements which is to take an English language proficiency test.
The University College London will grant an £8,841 stipend for the duration of your studies in the United Kingdom. UCL Hannah Arendt