Regent Scholarships for International Students at University of New Mexico, USA
The Regents Scholarships at the University of New Mexico in the United States is open to outstanding students. For the school year 2021-2022, the award is offered to both domestic and international students. 5 scholarship facts you won’t believe
International and domestic students can apply for grants to help with their tuition and living expenses. A total of $20,000 will be offered to qualified students each year, renewable for up to four years if their GPA is at least 3.3.
The University of New Mexico is a research university that aims to involve students, teachers, and staff in its complete programs. It is placed 601st – 650th in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why the University of New Mexico? The University of New Mexico is a student-centered institution that teaches students the values, mindsets, information, and skills they need to be informed citizens, contribute to the state and national economy, and live happy lives. It is the flagship university of New Mexico, providing students with access to nationally acclaimed faculty and degree programs, cutting-edge research, student support organizations, professional and academic conferences, health and counseling services, and more.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: University of New Mexico
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities. Any undergraduate student enrolled in a UNM-taught course or subject is entitled to participate.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered:
How to apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up for an account on the university’s application portal and follow the steps to apply. Students who meet the program’s requirements will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide the following documents to UNM:
- Financial Responsibility Form
- Complete Transcripts
- Official Translations
- Post-secondary Reports
Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.90 to be considered for admission.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 53
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- Cambridge C1/C2 – 180
- Duolingo – 105
The sponsorship will provide the students with $20,000 per year to cover the cost of their tuition, fees, and accommodation.