International Graduate Division Fellowships at UCLA, USA
The International Graduate Division Fellowship is provided to encourage all prospective students from all around the world to attend the University of California, Los Angeles and receive a high-quality education.
The fellowship is designed to assist local and international students at UCLA with their graduate studies. Applicants are eligible to apply for graduate programs in any department, and if their application is accepted, they will be accepted into the program. The amount of the reward will vary, but it will help with tuition costs. 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Applying For Scholarships
The University of California, Los Angeles, a public and grant research university in the United States, is ranked 36th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021, with its primary purpose as a public research university being the creation, dissemination, preservation, and application of knowledge for the betterment of global society.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of California, Los Angeles? UCLA is one of the greatest public universities in the United States. It is distinguished by its rigorous and well-known research, teachers, and academic course load. UCLA’s name alone will provide students a considerable deal of renown, recognition, and job chances. Because it produces the greatest students, it has partnered with top corporations such as Facebook and Tesla. International undergraduate financial aid at Worcester State University, USA
UCLA graduate application deadline: 15th December, 2021
- University or Organization: University of California, Los Angeles
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international nationalities
- The graduate award can be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility for International Graduate Division Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: Students from both the United States and other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All UCLA graduate level courses and subjects are eligible for application.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- UCLA must have accepted the applicants into the applied program
UCLA requirements for international students & How to Apply
- Applicants must submit an admission application through the university’s online portal. Applicants can apply for a fellowship by filling out a separate form or by filling out the fellowship section of the admission application. UCLA graduate admissions
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, as well as high school transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Proof
- 3 recommendation letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- UCLA accepted application.
- Admission Requirements: students must have a minimum SAT score of 1365/1600, an ACT score of 29, and an average GPA of 4.31.
Language Requirement: Applicants must have scored at least a B on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test – 60
UCLA application fee The university will provide $5,000 to $15,000 to selected applicants to pursue any graduate program at UCLA.
UCLA graduate programs, ucla graduate programs tuition, UCLA phd Psychology, UCLA online master’s, PhD programs in California, UCLA graduate admissions, UCLA Psychology Undergraduate, UCLA application, UCLA scholarships, International Graduate Division Fellowships