Apply for NNPC/Seplat 2021/2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship
Summary of Opportunity: NNPC in partnership with Seplat Petroleum has announced application for the 2021/2022 scholarship. The opportunity is open to undergraduate students of federal and state universities in Nigeria.
Eligible Programmes: Specific Courses.
Eligibility Requirements: – National Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants must be in 200 level and above, must have at least 5 O’level Credit, with English and Mathematics inclusive, at one sitting, and must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above. Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2021 Application
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to apply:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at http://seplatscholarship.com/apply
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Opportunity Value: 150,000 Naira yearly.
Application Deadline: August 2, 2021.