Applications are open for the . The WE Empower Challenge 2021 is a global competition for ladies entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs who are advancing the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and motivating entire communities to make the planet we wish by 2030.
The WE Empower Challenge 2021 honors innovative women leaders from round the world who are pushing the SDGs forward through sustainable business practices and motivating others to imitate . the chance recognizes their innovative work and provides Awardees with capacity-building training sessions and opportunities to attach with an unparalleled global network to advance their enterprises. This program elevates and showcases the precious contribution women entrepreneurs and business leaders can make toward the SDGs and solving the world’s greatest challenges.
Benefits: The WE Empower Challenge 2021
- 2021 the WE Empower Challenge Awardees will participate in events surrounding the 76th United Nation General Assembly as wee as will connect with renowned business experts from around the world.
- Awardees will also participate in dynamic pitch competition, hosted by fashion designer, activist and Vital Voice Board Member Diana von furstenberg to present their business for the opportunity to receive a $20,000 grant.
Eligibility: The WE Empower Challenge 2021
- Open to a woman of entrepreneur with lead decision making ability in a business or a not for profit organization.
- Your business or organization has been in operation for more than three years.
- You employ at least three full-time staff (or full-time equivalent).
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.
- Your business or not-for-profit organization generate at least $100,000 in USD in annual revenue or sales.
- You are available to travel to New York, NY and participate in the contest events from Friday, September 17 through Saturday, September 25, 2021 (COVID-19 travel restriction permitting) OR participate in a virtual program if needed from August through October 2021.
Method of Application
- Chevron Vacancy Account Specialist Job Recruitment 2021
- Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021 for West Africans