The YIL Fellowship may be a four-month annual leadership immersion programme in innovation management designed to empower young professionals to achieve their ultimate career dreams and encourage innovation in their spheres. fellowship programme
Its chief aim is to unleash human potentials and proportion excellence. this is often a chance for exceptional young professionals to coach to become innovation leaders. during this fourth edition of the fellowship, candidates are expected to find out and use innovation tools to form solutions to societal challenges and eventually scale them up for real impact.
The theme of the YIL Fellowship is “scaling up excellence”. The fellowship programme includes: lectures, plenary sessions, workshops, and demonstrations. Important aspects of the training are: the challenge phase, the accelerator, the internship, and therefore the mentorship.
Benefits for Applying fellowship programme
- Learn how to make innovations from the experts.
- Participate within the capstone projects.
- Participate within the mentorship programme.
- Gain Innovation Management certification.
- Build an excellent network with talented young professionals across the world .
- Access to full scholarship.
- Rigorous multi-stage selection process.
Eligibility fellowship programme
- Applicants must be from West Africa and currently living in their country;
- Applicants should have a diary of educational excellence;
- Prior work experience isn’t relevant;
- Applicants must be between 20-30 years of age;
- Applicants should have a tough skill.
The deadline for application is April 30, 2021. Late applications won’t be considered.