The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Account Marketing Specialist. Successful candidates will join the BASSC Downstream team which is part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 600 employees delivering business services and solutions across the globe.
Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job Title: Account Specialist
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
1) Critical primary point of contact for US and non-US Commercial Airlines and General Aviation Resellers,
Proprietary and Nonproprietary Terminal Managers:
- Responsible for the complete, accurate and timely creation, input, change and or maintenance of pricing and master data for the Aviation customers in the following regions: Americas East or West, Latin America, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Reviews and processes New/Renew/Gain/Loss Outcome Reports. Confirms and coordinates with the Marketing Services and Performance (MS&P) Partner changes and/or additions on the new or renewed contract details such as differentials, mode of transport, invoice frequency to name a few.
- Analyzes, investigates and resolves mater data and/or pricing inquiries in coordination with the SME and other support groups such as IT, Marketing Services and Performance Partners, Finance teams, etc.
2) Primary contact for the following C&I-related back-office processes: Master Data Setup / Maintenance, Account deactivation, Seasonal Product Switch, Sales Policy Adjustments (SPA) and Sales Realization Adjustment (SRA), Open Orders.
3) Closely monitors blocked orders for Aviation bulk-sales. Ensures that the 1-hour SLA in requesting for price update from the Commercial Products’ Pricing Specialist is met and that order release request is sent to the Customer Advocate and order is invoiced in 24 hours.
- Professionals or students with at least 4 years of working experience.
- Advanced English level.
- Ability to listen carefully and use clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts, present positions, and interpret policies.
- Enjoy working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Display initiative and leadership, handling multiple job responsibilities, setting priorities, maintaining a high level of accomplishment, and implementing improvements to processes.
- Have the highest level of integrity and demonstrate commitment to uphold Chevron’s values and standards.
- Experience using SAP
- Daily use of English at current job
Relocation Options: Relocation will not be considered.
Method of Application
visit chevron website
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron Vacancy Account Specialist Job Recruitment 2021