UNSW Offers PhD Scholarships in Water Electrolysis – The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is an Australian worldwide university. UNSW is one of the best institutions in the world, with high rankings of 4th in Australia and 44th in the world (2021 QS World University Rankings). The School of Chemistry is located on the UNSW Kensington Campus, close to Sydney’s central business district, sandy beaches, and national parks. Sydney is routinely ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world. Apply for International Scholarship at Chulalongkorn University Thailand
What are the benefits of studying at the University of New South Wales? While at this university, applicants will have the opportunity to build professional career skills. It provides well-regarded academic programs that give individuals with a comprehensive foundation of knowledge to assist them in achieving success in their chosen field. UCD MSc/PhD Scholarships and Medical Traineeships in Physiology, Ireland
Deadline: Applications are open.
Description for the UNSW Scholarship
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Nationality: Domestic students
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Water Electrolysis
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours Degree in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar disciplines.
- Knowledge of electrochemical systems, inorganic synthesis, (electro)catalytic reactions
- Familiar with energy conversion and storage technologies such as hydrogen fuel cell, electrolyser, or batteries
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research projects and publishing research papers in respected
- Excellent spoken and written English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the expressions of interest to contact Prof ChuanZhao (email@example.com) or Dr Kamran Dastafkan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the research degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of New South Wales will provide an educational fund for high-achieving students.