Have a Great Study in Canada with these Scholarship Programs
Are you planning to continue your education in Canada? If you are, you might need to calculate how much budget you have, to pay the fee for your study. It could be very expensive, especially if you have a limited budget. However, you don’t need to worry. Here, we have several scholarship programs that can help you with the fee problem. These are recent/current scholarships in Canada that can be categorized as the top and popular scholarship programs. So, it would be wise to apply for one of these programs as soon as possible.
Douglas International Students Performance-Based Tuition Grant
If you plan to study at Douglas College, you can try to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is available for all subjects of the undergraduate level program. Only five(5) students are eligible to receive this scholarship every year. And, as its name implies, this scholarship is given to those who have excellent performance in their study.
The benefit of this scholarship is a reward of up to $7,000 for your tuition fee. For more information about this scholarship, you can visit:
- Scholarship link: https://www.douglascollege.ca/study-at-douglas/international-students/prospective-students/scholarships-and-awards
- Application link: https://www.douglascollege.ca/-/media/C2BA6D58D57A430E8E7C9E6207B13FF3.ashxla=en&hash=110DB4F2F6CBAE59633F34048864C20873AE7E85
Excellence Entrance Award At The University Of The Fraser Valley, Canada
The University of The Fraser Valley offers a scholarship for their international student who has shown a great performance. If you can reach a minimum 3.5 GPA (Grade Point Average), you are eligible to receive this scholarship. Every year, there are only five(5) students that will receive it. As for benefits, you will get a reward with a value of $10,000 that will be used to pay your tuition fee. For more information about this scholarship, here are the links you can visit:
- Scholarship link: http://international.ufv.ca/study-in-canada/entrance-scholarships/
- Application link: http://international.ufv.ca/media/assets/international-education/INTERNATIONAL-EXCELLENCE-ENTRANCE-SCHOLARSHIP.pdf
University Canada West MBA Foundation Study Grant
This scholarship is available for all students in MBA and Master level programs at the University of Canada West. Domestic and international students are eligible to apply. Each of the scholarship recipients will have different benefits depending on their study type.
- Note that this is not a full scholarship and the amount received from the scholarship is always lower than the university’s tuition fee.
To be eligible to receive the scholarship, you need to apply and enter one of the MBA programs at the University of Canada West. For more information about the scholarship, you can visit:
- Scholarship link: https://www.ucanwest.ca/admissions/awards-scholarships.
- Domestic applicants need to visit: https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1591307034/uwoca/i32kgzxaykxheflabntp/domestic-scholarship-application-and-regulations-april-2019-publish-final.pdf to download the required application form
- International applicants can download the application form here: https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1593806318/uwoca/kcmeloapsykazdiyrjtr/InternationalScholarshipApplication.pdf
When you apply and enter the MBA program at the University of Canada West, you will also apply for this scholarship.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships Canada
Humber College gives an award to an international student that has great performance through this scholarship. The award will be given by using three factors to determine the winner, which is GPA, improvement in the English department, and characteristics as well as a contribution within the Humber community. The amount of scholarship is varyingly up to $4,000 for tuition fees.
For more information about this scholarship, you can visit the Scholarship link: https://international.humber.ca/student-services/managing-your-finances/scholarships-awards.html
The application process is done along with the admission process to enter the Bachelor level program(s) for all filed at Humber College. The college will choose the student that will receive this scholarship.
Other Scholarships Programs in Canada
Here are some of the other programs you also can apply:
- Vancouver Island University Scholarships (Link: https://international.viu.ca/international-student-scholarships-and-awards#)
- The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant For Artists (Link: https://www.elizabethgreenshieldsfoundation.org/)
- Conestoga College Regional Scholarships For International Students (Link: https://international.conestogac.on.ca/how-to-apply/international-scholarships)
- University of Manitoba Scholarships (Link: http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/graduate_studies/funding/umgf.html)
- Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders in Canada (Link: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/awards/international-students.html)
By applying and gaining acceptance to one of the scholarship programs mentioned above, you will, at least, have a great time studying in Canada. You may also search for other current scholarships in Canada that might have better benefits. The most important thing here is finding a way to study in Canada