Study in Canada (Fully Funded Scholarship)
UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students (BSc, MSc and PhD)
Value: From $12,951 to $21,593 per Year
Deadline: September 1, 2023
The UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students is a merit-based scholarship awarded to outstanding international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree at the Université de Montréal (UdeM) in Canada. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and other academic expenses for a maximum period of four years.
Study in Canada Eligibility:
1. Applicants must be non-Canadian citizens and non-residents of Canada.
2. Applicants must have completed their previous studies at a recognized university with excellent academic records.
3. Applicants must demonstrate a strong interest and potential for research.
4. Applicants must have applied for an admission to UdeM and meet the admission requirements for their chosen program.
Application process to study in Canada
1. Apply for admission to the Université de Montréal or be a currently enrolled student.
2. Complete the online application form for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship.
RECOMMENDED: you can Apply to Without GRE:
3. Submit all required documents, including academic transcripts, test scores, and letters of recommendation.
4. The deadline for application and submission of documents is usually in February of each academic year.
Selection process: to study in Canada
1. Qualified candidates will be evaluated by a selection committee based on their academic records, research potential, and other criteria.
2. Selected candidates will be notified by email or mail regarding the award of the scholarship.
3. Recipients of the scholarship must maintain their academic standing throughout their program of study to continue receiving the scholarship.
The UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students is a prestigious scholarship that can help international students achieve their academic and research goals at one of Canada’s top universities.