Student Bursary at University of Manitoba, International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba in Canada, 2021 is open. Join the University of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022 and take the next step in your career. The bursary is open to students from all over the world.
The program provides financial assistance to highly motivated students who have excelled academically and have shown financial need.
The University of Manitoba is Canada’s largest university and is consistently ranked among the best in the country. It has 27 academic departments spread throughout the Bannatyne campus and offers a variety of degree programs.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Manitoba? The university offers a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities. Students may find a degree that matches their preferences, talents, and career objectives here. A $50,000 Scholarship You Can Win
Application Deadline For Student Bursary at University of Manitoba is October 1, 2021
Brief Description International Undergraduate – Student Bursary at University of Manitoba
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $240,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
Criteria for Acceptance: Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- A minimum of 60% of a full course load must be registered for and completed per term.
- Minimum GPA criteria must be met. Continuing students must have a 2.0 GPA in their degree program. New students who just graduated from high school must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- Students from outside of Canada who are in their first year of post-secondary education are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply Bursary for International Undergraduate
Applicants must take admission into an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba to be considered for the opportunity. Candidates would be automatically eligible for the opportunity once they have registered.
Supporting Documents: International student awards – Student Bursary at University
- Academic transcripts,
- Resume/curriculum vitae are required by applicants.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must review the program’s admission requirements before applying.
Language Requirement: Any of the English Proficiency test must taken.
- IAEP: Pass Level 5/AEPUCE
- CAEL: 60
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5
- TOEFL: 86, and
Minimum component scores:
20 in Reading
20 in Writing
20 in Listening
20 in Speaking
Minimum score required:
4.5 in Reading
4.5 in Listening
4.0 in Writing
- Cambridge Assessment English C1: 180
- Cambridge Assessment English C2: 180
- Pearson Test of English: 58
Some countries are exempted from taking the English Proficiency Test, find out here
Each winning student will receive an amount up to $240,000 per year. The prize will be distributed to qualified candidates based on their needs.
A great opportunity for Africans to be part of the Bursary for International Undergraduate