Pharmacy Technician – NHS Hospital – Liverpool
Job Posted. 9 Jan. 2023
Job Application End 6 Feb. 2023
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Our client is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician with experience working in NHS Hospital or Community sector to join their inpatient Hospital team asap, working 5 days per week, for 6 months. Full training is provided for community experienced technicians and this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the NHS Hospital sector.
Also Read: Why study abroad? – What You Should Know
-The clinical duties involved will be dispensary based.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9 am – 5:30 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
The contract length of this role will be for at least 6 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend.
The service is based in Liverpool with accessible public transport links and free parking on site.
The pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience.
– £19-24 per hour (depending on experience)
– NHS Hospital Service
– Start date: January 2023
– Duration: 6 months minimum
– If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on APPLY to find out more, or email Apply
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
– Join the community, and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
– Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
– Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship is based on trust and understanding.
– Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
– As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
– Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
– Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
– Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.