International undergraduate financial aid at Worcester State University USA– Being one of the 9 state universities in Worcester and ranked 96th among regional universities across the nation, Worcester State University Scholarships
Applicants accepted into the applied undergraduate program will be eligible for this award, which will provide them with a lump sum payment paid in installments for up to 8 semesters or until they complete their degree. Worcester State University ranking
Worcester State Institution is a public university that has a track record of dedication towards academic excellence in a diverse, student-centered community that fosters scholarly pursuits, creativity, and global awareness.6 Mistakes to Avoid When Applying For Scholarships
Why should you attend Worcester State University to further your education? Worcester State University is a liberal arts and sciences university that engages its students in service learning and internships, as well as conducting innovative research and developing creative ideas alongside renowned faculty. By blending critical thinking, teamwork, problem solving, communication, technology, and global awareness abilities into its teaching pattern, it truly equips pupils to face real-world difficulties.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2021
Brief Description Worcester State scholarships – financial aid at Worcester
- University or Organization: Worcester State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
Also Recommended: List of Eligible Countries for DAAD Scholarship Programs
Eligibility Worcester State scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any of Worcester’s undergraduate programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- International students on a J-1 or F-1 visa who have been accepted into a full-time undergraduate program at Worcester must apply for Worcester State University application.
How to Apply for Worcester State University application
- How to Apply: Applicants can make an account on the university site and login as a returning member to finish the application process. There is no need to submit a separate application for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to produce the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Financial statement for international students
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: To become a member of Worcester, students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 and maintain good academic standing.
- Language Requirement: Minimum scores in the following English language proficiency examinations are expected of applicants:
- PTE – 50
- iTEP – 3.5
- Duolingo – 100
- TOEFL – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
Important information about Worcester State scholarships
Worcester State University address: 486 Chandler St, Worcester, MA 01602
Worcester State university phone number (508) 929-8000
Benefits in Worcester State University
The accepted overseas applicants will receive a maximum of $15,000 USD in instalments of $1,875 per semester for up to eight semesters or upon completion of the degree from Worcester State University.