London South Bank University international awards in UK, is pleased to announce the worldwide awards, which will assist successful candidates in pursuing higher education in the United Kingdom. For the academic year 2022-2023, applications are now being accepted.
Also Recommended: APPLY FOR ASHINAGA AFRICA INITIATIVE 2022 FOR AN UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE
International students who intend to study an undergraduate or postgraduate program at LSBU and are self-funding are eligible to apply. The award is worth £1,500 and comes in the form of a tuition price reduction or discount.
London South Bank University is a public cosmopolitan university with a reputation for professional connections and a high graduation salary. It is placed 801st in the QS World University Rankings and strives to be known for using applied education and insight to impact individuals, communities, enterprises, and society.
Why should you choose London South Bank University as your university of choice? LSBU provides career-oriented courses, as well as mentoring and internship possibilities. It helps students from all walks of life to develop the skills and confidence they need to become the best version of themselves.
London South Bank University international awards in UK Application Deadline: November 19, 2021
Also Recommended: Swiss Government Scholarship for Foreign and international students
Brief Description For London South Bank University international awards in UK
- University or Organization: London South Bank University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility For London South Bank University international awards in UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at LSBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Selected candidates must be self-funding international students at LSBU.
- Applicants must enroll in a program that lasts at least one year.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid LSBU full-time program offer.
How to Apply For London South Bank University international awards in UK
- How to Apply: Students can complete their admissions application through the university portal or through the UCAS system. All international applications will be considered automatically for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the LSBU program they desire to enroll in.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s English language requirements.
Benefits For London South Bank University international awards in UK
Self-funded international fee-paying students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D. studies will receive a £1,500 reward from the university.
DON’T MISS IT