SWISS GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR FOREIGN SCHOLARS AND ARTISTS for Master Programme and Post-Graduate Researches.
Swiss Government Scholarship for Foreign and international students– The Federal Commission for Scholarship for Foreign Students (FCS) of the Swiss government awards Government Exchange scholarships yearly to international students of over 180 countries.
The essence of the scholarship is to foster international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and the countries of the scholarship recipients. HOW TO LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION FASTER
The scholarship is designed specifically for students with bright minds and excellent academic records who:
- possess Master or PhD degree in any field and desire to pursue further post-graduate research in Switzerland. (This is the Research Scholarships)
- possess an undergraduate degree in art and desire to pursue an initial master’s degree in Switzerland. (This is the Art Scholarships)
Recipients of the Research Scholarship will do their studies in either of the ten Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, Federal Institutes of Technology (two in number), or research institutes (four in number). Candidates will be selected by the academic mentors of these institutes. PROS AND CONS OF STUDYING OVERSEAS
Recipients of the Art Scholarship will pursue their studies in either a Swiss conservatory or a university of arts.
SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION FOR SWISS GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Organisation: FCS, Switzerland
- Programme: Master programmes for art students; and post-graduate research
- Award: Full tuition; accommodation; stipend; etc
- Application mode: Email
- Eligible country: International
- Place of Study: Switzerland
- Duration: Varies with individual programmes
- Language: English
- Application deadline: 30 November 2021
Eligibility FOR SWISS GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Eligibility and required documents vary from country to country.
Also read: University of Manchester International Department of Mathematics Scholarship in UK
According to the initials of your citizenship, click here (A-L) or here (M-Z) to obtain the requirements and the email through which you should apply.
Note that selection will be based on SWISS GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Candidate profile
- Quality of research project or artistic work
- Synergies and potentials for future research cooperation
Apply for Swiss Government Scholarship for Foreign and international students and
Master Programme and Post-Graduate Researches