DeepMind Scholarships for International Students at University of Alberta, Canada
– Do you want to pursue your higher education in Artificial intelligence or machine learning?
Then, the University of Alberta has just the opportunity for you! The university has introduced the DeepMind Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in Canada.
This is the right time for all eligible candidates and applicants to submit their application for the DeepMind Scholarships so that they will be guaranteed a very sound education through their scholarship.
Canadian and international students are eligible to participate to win this scholarship worth $11,700.
Students can apply for a Master of Science program in the Department of Computing Science with a study major in artificial intelligence and or machine learning. Students must hold superior academic achievement to stand out.
The nature of education in Alberta University tells so much. After studying there one would have lot of kind and nice stories to tell and it is surely a fact because of the kind of people there.
The University of Alberta, also known as U of A or UAlberta, is a public research university ranked 135th in Best Global Universities aiming to engage students, faculty, staff, and community members in deepening our understanding of global citizenship and intercultural relations.
Why choose to study at the University of Alberta? Alberta is one of the top teachings and research universities in Canada that values excellence in teaching, research, and creative activity that enriches learning experiences, advances knowledge, inspires engaged citizenship, and promotes the public good.
Studying at Alberta University provides the student with an eco-friendly learning environment that offers the best out of what the student seek to get in am education setting.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022 – 11:59 pm is the deadline to apply.
Brief Description for the DeepMind Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $11,700
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
Eligibility for the DeepMind Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Canadian nationals, as well as foreign national students, are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Master of Science program in the Department of Computing Science with a focus on artificial intelligence and or machine learning at Alberta.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria because each candidate will be well accessed so as to make sure that he/she has made the right application or is eligible for the application process
The applicants must be Canadian nationals or citizens or foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits
- EPSRC PhD Scholarships in Faster Uncertainty Quantification
- Sydney International Student Awards for African Students in Australia
- M.Sc. – Understanding groundwater, agronomy and drainage system
- Canada Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Google PhD Fellowship 2022 Application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications online via FGSR/GSMS or GARS. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
- Research and supervision
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent with a 3.0-3.5 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- Duolingo English Test – 120
- CAEL – 70
- CAE – 180
- MELAB – 90
- PTE Academic – 68
The University of Alberta will provide the selected candidates $11,700, $2,250 in the first year to cover expenses, and $1,500 to cover eligible equipment expenses incurred during their study.
These are opportunities that no one would like to miss. Then, make an application today to be self guaranteed of the Deep mind Scholarship.