Chinmark Group is recruiting for its flag ship hotel, The Chinmark Paradise, in the heart of the coal city of Enugu State, Nigeria.
Chinmark Group is a global conglomerate of subsidiaries that provide life-changing and invigorating treatments through its hospitality services. We are dedicated to delivering excellence, quality, and speedy services to customers’ utmost satisfaction, with integrity, even as we expand in our client base and international legacy.
Chinmark Paradise consists of suites which are complete with air conditioning and free high-speed wireless internet, deluxe, and state of the art facilities. You can work, relax, dine, and unwind here.
We are firm believers of the true saying “people are the most valuable asset”and when you come, we make you believe without saying it.
Want to Work for Us?
We are looking for outstanding and experienced individuals to fill these vacancies:
- Hotel Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Guest Relation Officers
- IT Manager
- The Accountant/Cashier
- Guest Service Drivers
- Head Porter
- Door Man
- House Keeping Supervisor
- Head Steward
- Assistant Head Steward
- Head Laundry Man
- Linen Attendant
- Purchasing Manager
- Store Attendants
- Chef de Partie
- Continental Chef
- Commis Chefs
- Bar Manager
- Bar Attendants
- Gym Manager
- Fitness Instructors
- Restaurant Operations Manager
- Spa Manager
- Massage Specialist/Masseuse
- Hotel Pool Attendant
- Hotel Marketing Manager
- Marketing Officers
- Person Specification
Don’t Miss: How to Immigrate to Canada Without a Job In 2022
- Candidates must possess 2 to 3 years of relevant experience. Work experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be between 26 and 40 years of age and possess a good university degree or Higher National Diploma in social sciences, or humanities, or sciences, etc., according to the post.
- Professional relevant certifications where applicable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu State, Nigeria.
- Schedule: Full Time.
Please note that the work place is Enugu, and there is no provision for relocation allowance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive curriculum vitae and a cover letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) to email@example.com.
Please indicate the Title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Chinmark Group Recruitment 2021 process for these positions will be on a rolling basis. And while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Chinmark Group Recruitment 2021 reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when suitable candidates are selected.