University of Melbourne AG Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in Australia
Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at the University of Melbourne is now accepting applications from high-potential students from specified poor nations.
This award will be of considerable assistance to students who are financially challenged but meritorious. The prize will be in the form of a 50% fee waiver for selected candidates. 9 simple tips writing your first resume and CV
Since 1853, the University of Melbourne has been committed to providing world-class education and cutting-edge research. It is Australia’s second-oldest university and is regarded among the country’s best. It began with four professors and 16 learners in 1853. It is currently one of the most forward-thinking research universities. Grant for International Students at La Trobe University, Australia
Why do you want to go to the University of Melbourne to study? The university features a welcoming atmosphere, excellent facilities, and some of the greatest lecturers in the country. It offers a diverse choice of internationally renowned courses aimed at assisting students in discovering their passions and learning new skills.
Deadline : 30th November
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Award: 50% fee remission
- Nationality: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A bachelor’s degree program in commerce, economics, and management is available
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for this program:
- A national of one of the approved nations, which include Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam, and Bangladesh.
- Have completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent in a country other than Australia that meets the Bachelor of Commerce eligibility requirements.
- Must have a university offer to study in an appropriate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested individuals who have been accepted into an approved course will be evaluated automatically for this application.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, candidates must submit the following documents: copies of academic transcripts, Pre-qualification degree, English language competency certificates, a copy of passport and a statement. TOP SCHOLARSHIPS TO APPLY FOR IN GERMANY
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma is required for all bachelor’s degree applicants.
- Language requirements : You must have one of the following English qualifications to be accepted into the authorized course: IELTS (Academic English Only) with a 6.5 score and TOEFL (paper-based test) with a 577 + TWE 4.5 score.
All qualified scholarship recipients will receive a 50% discount on the tuition charge for an approved course.