Grant for International Students at La Trobe University, Australia
International students who desire to study in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at La Trobe University are eligible for the award. Students can get an education at a university without having to worry about money thanks to this funding scheme. Five Things to Know as a Scholar studying abroad
La Trobe University, located in the heart of Melbourne, Australia, is a superb university that provides education to all students regardless of their origin, country, or financial situation. The institution, which was founded in 1964, is made up of six campuses and two colleges.
What are the benefits of studying at La Trobe University? It is the third-best university in Victoria and Australia’s twelfth-best institution. Joining this institution will benefit you since you will have access to world-class teaching, programs, a beautiful campus setting, educational and employment prospects, and much more.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Brief Description La Trobe University
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate or Undergraduate
- Awards: 5% of the First year Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any nationality can apply
- The award can be taken in Australia
ELIGIBILITY for International Students
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates must apply to any undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a discipline offered by the university to be considered.
- Eligibility Criteria If you meet the following criteria, you will be considered:
- A citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand is required.
- New international students must apply for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, and 6, as well as Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021). (2021)
- You must be a full-time student who pays all of your fees (Non-sponsored)
- Must meet all of the offer’s terms, accept the offer, and pay the needed deposit within the specified timeframes.
How to Apply la trobe university
- How to Apply: All candidates who have been offered a degree at the university will be considered automatically for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a pre-qualification degree, English language proficiency certificates, copies of academic transcripts and awards, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements for admission differ from one course to the next. To learn more about this topic, click on this link.
- Language Requirement: If you did not receive your education in English, you can demonstrate your proficiency by obtaining the following certificates:
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall with no band lower than 6.0.
- TOEFL Paper-based: an overall score of 550, with a TWE score of five or greater (Test of Written English).
- TOEFL Internet-based (iBT): a total score of 79, comprising 13 points in Reading, 12 points in Listening, 18 points in Speaking, and 21 points in Writing.
- La Trobe College Australia ELICOS (LTCA): completion of EFS level 6B with a minimum of 60% overall and 60% in the final exam.
- La Trobe College Australia Foundation Studies (LTCA): completion of Foundation Studies with 60% in English (Academic Communication).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE): overall score of 58, with no communicative skill below 50.
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English): 176 points, with no component below 169
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): 169 with no less than 169 in any component.
All qualified candidates will receive 5% off their first-year tuition expenses (about $1,500).