University of Montreal Top 2021 Scholarships, Take a leap at the University of Montreal to fulfill your educational and career goals. The University of Montreal is offering scholarship opportunities for undergraduate, masters, doctorate and postdoctoral studies. Application is ongoing for the Winter Semester and Autumn semester which will start in September 2021. Canada Study-Seven Great Reasons to Further Your Career in Canada
BRIEF DESCRIPTION For University of Montreal Top 2021 Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Postdoctoral
- Financial Coverage: Funded
FIELDS OF STUDY AVAILABLE AT UNIVERSITÉ DE MONTRÉAL
The list below is applicable for undergraduates, Masters, and Doctoral studies.
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Arts and Music
- Economics and Politics
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Theology and Religious Sciences
SCHOLARSHIP COVERAGE On University of Montreal Top 2021 Scholarships
The scholarship coverage is specific for each study type.
According to the applicants’ academic records, scholarship is awarded at 3 levels. This is majorly applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
$9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
$19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) this is for the entire duration of study.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For University of Montreal Top 2021 Scholarships
To be eligible for the University of Montreal scholarship, you must fulfill these obligations:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the University of Montréal.
- Applicant should have Completed Secondary or High School for Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Should have Bachelor’s Degree for Masters’ Degree Program, also Bachelors and Master’s Degree required for Doctorate Program. Follow this link to find out more
Application deadline for the University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada 2021 for an Undergraduate Program is November 1st, 2020 for the winter Semester and February 1st, 2021 for the Autumn Semester.
Master’s: November 1st, 2020 for this winter, and for the autumn session, July 1st, 2021.
Ph.D. is May 1st, 2021. Click here for more.
HOW TO APPLY FOR University of Montreal Top 2021 Scholarships
The application is ongoing. The interested applicants would have to fill an online application from the University of Montréal. To Apply please visit the Official website of the Université de Montréal Canada.
OTHER TOP 2020 SCHOLARSHIP
This is a compilation of the top scholarship opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students. It comprises of scholarship for specific disciplines. Find one suitable for you.
- DAAD-EPOS Scholarships for developing countries.
- Master programs with deadline in October 2020. DAAD (Development-Related Postgraduate Courses) scholarship is designated for students interested in society development, activist, and social sciences. Find more here:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- MBA Small Enterprises Promotion and Training (SEPT)–Leipzig University. Deadline for applications: October 1, 2020.
- Development Cooperation
- Sustainable Development Management, M.A. – Rhine Waal University of Applied Sciences. Deadline for applications: October 1, 2020.
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Master’s Course in textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology (MATK) – TU Dresden. Deadline for applications: October 10, 2020.
- Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy (PPRE) – Masters on Renewable Energy. Deadline for applications: October 15, 2020.
- Master Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics – Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences. Deadline for applications: October 15, 2020.
- Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering (Master of Science) – Weimar University. Deadline for applications: October 15, 2020.
- Regional and Urban Planning
- International Joint Master of Science SPRING – Regional Development Planning and Management – TU Dortmund. Deadline for applications: October 1, 2020
- MSc Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design (IUSD) – University of Stuttgart. Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- International Horticulture (M. Sc.) – Leibniz University Hannover. Deadline for application: October 1, 2020
- MSc Tropical Forestry – TU Dresden. Deadline for application: October 30, 2020
Natural and Environmental Sciences
- ISATEC – International Studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology – study profile in the M.Sc. Marine Biology program – Bremen University. Deadline for application: October 15, 2020
- MSc in Environmental Governance Programme – University of Freiburg. Deadline for application: October 15, 2020
- Medicine/Public Health
- Masters in International Health (MScIH) – Charite, Berlin University. Deadline for application: October 15, 2020
- Master of Science in International Health (MScIH) – HEIDELBERGER INSTITUT FÜR GLOBAL HEALTH. Deadline for application: October 15, 2020
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Master of Laws in Intellectual Property and Competition Law – Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC). Deadline for application: October 15, 2020.
KEYWORDS: 2020 scholarships, top scholarships in 2020, university of Montreal, scholarship opportunities for undergraduates, DAAD-EPOS Scholarships,
ICT IS THE MAIN DEAL
Have you noticed? The world is coming together in a singular platform -web. Thus, increasing the relevance of ICT related programs. Information, communication and technology have obviously been incorporated in almost every sphere of man’s activities. Other vocations can easily find its space in ICT because it is flexible, versatile and dynamic.
Career in ICT is one of the fastest/largest paying jobs. From the menial to professional, there are multiple skill sets that allow students a variety of options. ICT professionals determine information and communication needs of users, develop solutions to meet these needs. They also create information systems and choose best ways to get the right information to the right audience. As ICT personnel, you’re placed on your toes often meeting up to these needs. And this can be an exciting experience for passionate web gurus. You can dive into this force, if you have sustainable interest. I bet you won’t regret it.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A CAREER IN ICT
For newbies who are yet to decide a career path. Or someone willing to divert into the ICT world, these are some reasons to consider a career in ICT.
- The demand for ICT skills is on a continuous increase
Research has shown that ICT-related skills are in constant demand. This is largely due to the world’s technological advancement. Careers in ICT at this age computer age is a millennium investment.
- Professionals in ICT supports the emerging goals and cultures of the organization or people they’re serving.
The professionals in ICT incorporate cultures and goals of the users. Using Facebook as an illustration, many small businesses and brands have had million turnups because of the business goals attached to Facebook users. Developers take cognizance of the culture of their users when building software or applications. Keeping them abreast of the people’s plight.
- In combination with the new communication skills; advertising and digital marketing have become very lucrative.
Unlike before, communication skills are highly limited to electronic media like TV and Radio broadcasts. Digital marketing has taken up the course. Now, someone can stay at home and undergo digital trainings after which he becomes certified and start making a living. Isn’t that amazing? According to Mallory research, ICT jobs have distinctive set of required skills and personal traits. Almost all ICT jobs depend on strong technical knowledge.
- ICT jobs are the fastest paying job generally. Not only that, it provides leadership opportunities for continuous learning.
Because ICT-related jobs are vast and dynamic, availability of jobs is on the high side. Aside that, it is one of the fastest paying jobs. The convenience is second to none. And it gives room for leadership opportunities. The monthly earning of an average ICT professional is quite lucrative to compare with other jobs. Opportunities are always being created in this dynamic, growing field.
Two broad districts in ICT
- Information Technology
This involves ICT skills in communication, writing, data analysis, etc. It revolves around Instructional technique to help plan, develop and implement a project. The amount of information one has about a concept is accessed in IT. Bringing in technology in the concept; it simply keeps the user abreast of the latest. You know what they say about information, it’s always an edge.
Another aspect of ICT is communication. This focuses on social and digital media. Before the inception of technology, there are traditional ways of communication, which has almost gone extinct. Now, communications are made easier using different technological skills. One of them is social media. In this platform, barriers of outreach and coverage associated with the traditional method of communication are greatly eliminated. Media is now widely used for advertisements, promotion, marketing, delivery, and public relations. Check more details here.
These are some Careers in ICT?
- Web designers
- Computer programmers
- Project Managers
- Database Analysts
- Social Media Managers
- Technical Trainers/Managers
- Mobile Application Developers
- Digital Marketers
- Social Community Managers
- Digital specialists
- Content Marketers
- Web Development Specialists
- Content Creators
- Integrated Marketing Strategists
- Online Engagement Specialists
- Security/Networking Analysts
- Technology Support
- These are careers in ICT.
Choose any of this and become the guru you’ve been passionate about. We wish you luck on this quest.