Scholarships in Switzerland for 2020 – 2021 Academic Year.
Scholarships in Switzerland. There are various ways to improve your skills and knowledge. One of them is by continuing your study abroad. Switzerland can be a good option for those who want to continue their studies. Before that, you can check the information about the scholarship in Switzerland below.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020/2021 – Scholarships in Switzerland
Scholarships in Switzerland The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme or ESOP offers a scholarship for international students who want to study in Switzerland. The scholarship program is for a Master’s degree program. The scholarship covers several things below:
- Full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
- Study expenses, including a tuition fee waiver.
The eligibility of the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020/2021 – Scholarships in Switzerland
- The scholarship programs are for national as well as international students who want to get their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- Students should have a very good result in a Bachelor’s degree program or grade A.
- Students must include a telephone number in their CVs.
Steps to Apply the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020/2021:
- Submit an application form from the official website.
- Submit a letter of motivation for about 1 up to 2 pages
- Submit your pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis
- Attach a CV and two reference letters from professors.
For more information, you can visit its official website.
Deadline: 15 December 2020
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists 2020-2021
The Swiss Confederation supports post-graduate researchers in any discipline with Excellence Scholarships every year. The scholarship program is also to promote international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and 180 different countries. The scholarship is for foreign students in partnerships with several countries. The Swiss government offers the scholarship through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students or FCS. This scholarship is only for post-graduate and artists.
The eligibility of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2020-2021: – Scholarships in Switzerland
- Students must be researchers who have graduated from University with a Master’s degree for pursuing post-doctoral or doctoral or Bachelor’s for grantees of the Fine Arts scholarships.
- The Swiss University you are applying in must recognize the Master’s degree.
- Students must be born after 31 December 1983.
- Applicants who have been living in Switzerland for more than one year in September 2020 are not allowed to apply.
The Steps to apply for the scholarship: – Scholarships in Switzerland
- Apply by email from the Swiss Embassy in your country.
- Submit a signed FCS application form with a photo.
- Submit a full CV, along with a list of academic publications, awards, and others.
For more information please visit its official portal.
Deadline: between September up to December.
International Scholarship Ecole Polytechnique Federale De Lausanne (EPFL) Summer Fellowships
This program is a three-month fellowship program. The program is held by the School of Computer and Communication Sciences of EPFL. The school design this fellowship scholarship program for international students. The program opens twice a year in which it accepts one for students in Indian institutions and one for students for the rest of the world. The scholarship program will cover:
- Students earn a living allowance for about CHF 1.600 per month.
- Students will get a refund of travel costs if they have to travel for their research projects.
The eligibility of the EPFL Summer Fellowships:
- The program is for Bachelor and Master’s students enrolled in BSc, Btech, MSc, and Mtech.
- Bachelor and Master’s Students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering are also allowed to apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the 2nd year Bachelor or above.
The steps to apply EPFL Summer Fellowships:
- Complete the personal information as well as choose three domains of scientific interests.
- Upload your CV, all the university transcripts.
- Write and send a letter of motivation in PDF format.
For more information please click here.
Deadline: 15 November 2020.
- Six major reasons your scholarship applications are Unsuccessful
- How to write a winning SOP/PS for grad school.