Postgraduate International Studentships in Marketing, Birkbeck, UK – For the academic year 2022-2023, Birkbeck, University of London is accepting applications from overseas students interested in pursuing their master’s degree in marketing in the UK through its Postgraduate Studentships in Marketing.
To be eligible for this grant, students must apply to one of Birkbeck‘s marketing-focused programs. Students from all countries, both international and domestic, are able to apply. The shortlisted individuals will be paid £5,900 full-time and £2,950 part-time every year.
Birkbeck, University of London, is a constituent college of the federal University of London, and is a public research university in Bloomsbury, London, England. In the list of Best Global Universities, Birkbeck University London is rated 886th.
Why should you study at the University of London’s Birkbeck? A world-class research university with a thriving, intellectually stimulating research culture. The students gain from research-based instruction.
Application Deadline: Sunday, June 5, 2022 is the deadline for applications.
- Perpetual Taste Fast Food Port Harcourt-Recruitment 2022
- Apply Now! EQUALS Global Partnership Scholarships Award For 2022/2023
- Sydney International Student Awards for African Students in Australia This 2022
- University or Organization: Birkbeck, University of London
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,900
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to students from the United States, the European Union, and other countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, and MSc International Marketing at Birkbeck are all eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants must fulfill the general entry requirements for MSc study at the Department of Management.
- The applicants must be applying for a spot in the class of 2022-2023.
Also Recommended: Don’t Give Up (Keeping up with your scholarship applications)
birkbeck How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission login into the university’s application portal . Then, separately send the scholarship application form to mailto:email@example.com
- Supporting documents: The following documents must be presented to the university:
- Passport or birth certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Certificate of graduation or transcript
- Additional documentation as requested y Registry
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a second-class honors degree (2:2 or higher) from a UK or an international qualification equivalent to it.
- Language Requirement: The following English Language proficiency tests must be completed y the students:
- 6.5 on the IELTS
The selected full-time Home/EU/international student will receive £5900 from Birkbeck, University of London towards their MSc studies.