Caregiver Jobs in Canada (Sponsorship) – Apply Online
We are hiring caregivers in Canada for a client who has ALS and needs help with all activities of daily living. Additionally, this client uses eye grazing to communicate and has significant medical demands.
An experienced caretaker with practical ventilator expertise will excel in this position.
- Two 24-hour shifts (8:00 am – 8:00 am)
- (specific days will be discussed)
- $450.00 per shift
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: As soon as possible
Unit 53 6945 185 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V4N 6N4, Canada
Visa Sponsorship Included: Depends
We are seeking a full-time, permanent child care provider for our infant kid in our Surrey, British Columbia home (8 hours per day and 40 hours per week).
Job Responsibilities: Caregiver Jobs in Canada
The following job responsibilities will be assigned to you:
serving our infant healthy meals that we prepare and serve at home.
Prepare and give the youngster formula.
Observe, accompany, and look after our child.
Put him in his place with the sanctions we’ve specified (parents).
Teach your youngster about social and hygiene development.
Plan events like games and excursions.
Other household chores connected to child care should be done, such as washing the child’s clothes and clearing the table after meals.
preserving a secure and healthy atmosphere at home.
being accessible for one’s emotional health.
when necessary, transporting the youngster to and from pre-school and appointments.
shower, dress, and groom the child.
By organizing activities like games, crafts, reading, and outings, you may give children educational training that is appropriate for their age.
- Immigration to Canada -How to Sponsor your Child Born outside Canada
- Canadian Visa Lottery Application Portal 2022
- ACU International Student Scholarship Approved Guide 2023
- Fully-funded Postdoctoral Researchers 2023 Recruitment with Approved Guide
Requirements for Caregiver Jobs in Canada
Secondary school graduation is necessary.
It is necessary to have at least one year of comparable experience OR to have finished a training program for child care or a similar sector that lasted at least six months.
English communication basics are necessary.
We are offering for Caregiver Jobs in Canada
- $15.20 per hour for 08 hours per day or 40 hours per week
- Optional accommodation is available at no charge. This is not a requirement of the employment
- 10 days of paid vacation will be given or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary with 10 days unpaid vacation time
- 5 days of paid sick leave annually
If you have any specific questions about this job posting, please contact us at 604-777-7576 (B.C. Lower Mainland) or Toll-free: 1-844-604-7576 (for out town callers). Please reference the job posting number “LAN01SL.”
Kindly send your resume via email. NO walk in please as this is our private household address.