ACU International Student Scholarship Approved Guide 2023
Scholarships at Australian Catholic University – Australia 2023; Scholarships are available from the Australian Catholic University for international students who have excelled academically in their previous studies. Students are given scholarships depending on their academic achievement. This is the reason your application will only be taken into consideration if your preceding studies had an average result of at least 80%. Only research from the previous two years can be used to calculate this average.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022 11:59 PM (AEST)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
Number of Awardees: Up to 20
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
- International students are required.
- You must already be accepted into an undergraduate or graduate program at ACU that will start in the first semester of 2023.
- You must have received at least 80% (equivalent to a 5.8 GPA on the ACU 7-point scale) on previous coursework from the last two years (for those applying as undergraduates) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying to an ACU program with a level of study equivalent to or higher than your present credentials.
- You cannot already be receiving a scholarship or award from ACU.
Application Process for ACU International Student Scholarship
The following information will have to be included with the application from applicants:
Evidence of academic merit, demonstrating completion of at least 80% of your most recent program of study on average (GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale). (Academic records must contain the original language writings, any necessary translations, and the official justification of the grading scheme.)
Selection criteria for ACU International Student Scholarship
Applications are evaluated according to their academic merit.
The diversity of the candidates’ source countries and the courses they are enrolled in may be taken into account by the selection committee (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Program 2022-2023 Approved Guide
- Fully-funded Postdoctoral Researchers 2023 Recruitment with Approved Guide
- Live and work in Canada, Work Permit Visa Study, Visa Tourism
- Immigration to Canada -How to Sponsor your Child Born outside Canada
Selection process for ACU International Student Scholarship
The Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global and Educational Pathways), the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or a nominee), the Associate Director for International Admissions and Student Relations, and the Associate Director for International Marketing and Recruitment make up the Selection Committee that chooses the recipients.
In addition to the qualifying requirements and selection criteria, the selection committee may take the candidates’ diverse origin nations and the courses they are enrolled in into account while evaluating applications (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
Ongoing requirements for ACU International Student Scholarship
To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- An overall minimum GPA of 4.75 (on the ACU seven-point scale) for the duration of their course.
- A minimum Pass grade for all units in which they were enrolled in the previous study period.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship remains valid for students on an approved Leave of Absence for up to 12 months.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities