University of Birmingham Masters Scholarships – The University of Birmingham is offering 40 scholarships worth £10,000 to students from eligible countries to pursue a one year taught Masters programme at the University in 2022/23.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Eligible one year taught Masters degree programmes offered at the University
Number of Awards:
International students from the following countries can apply for Birmingham Masters Scholarships:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Birmingham Masters Scholarships value/inclusions:
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
Eligibility for Birmingham Masters Scholarships:
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- • Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- • Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries (see above)
- • Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- • Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- • Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- • Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
Application instructions Birmingham Masters Scholarships:
You must have accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham before submitting a scholarship application. You must submit the scholarship application online before 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
It is important to visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. APPLY NOW