2022 SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS AT CYPRUS, Turkey, throws a wide invitation for undergraduate and postgraduate studies to students all over the world who have outstanding academic records and admirable leadership potential.
From its humble inception in 1997, CIU has grown exponentially from 45 staff and 81 students to more than 1,000 staff and 18,000 students.
As a means of encouraging excellent academic performance among her students, CIU provides discounted tuition fees and scholarships (from 50% to 100%).
2022 SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS AT CYPRUS SUMMARY
Organisation: Cyprus International University (CIU), Turkey
Eligible countries: All countries
Programme: Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral programmes
Place of Study: CIU
Award: Full orpartial scholarship + £8,000 stipend
Application mode: Online
Deadline: January 2022
ELIGIBILITY FOR 2022 SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS AT CYPRUS
- You must have: a secondary school certificate or its equivalent in order to be admitted into its Bachelor degree programme; a Bachelor degree certificate for a Master degree programme; and a Master degree certificate for a doctorate degree programme.
- The scholarship is based on your recent academic performance
- You must be an international student
- You must exhibit fine interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to stay motivated and to work independently
- You must have received an admission letter from CIU to pursue a full-time programme in the university.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR 2022 SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS AT CYPRUS
- High school certificate or its equivalent (for bachelor programme), first-degree certificate (for the master programme), or master degree certificate (for the PhD programme)
- Transcripts of your results
- Completed application form
- Evidence of English language proficiency: IELTS (5.5) or TOEFL (65 IBT).
Upon arrival on the campus, students who do not have IELTS or TOEFL certificates will take the CIU English proficiency exam.
- National passport and/or birth certificate
- CIU Rules and Regulations, completed and signed
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2022 SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS AT CYPRUS
- Candidates are admitted and awarded scholarships through Student Placement and Scholarship Ranking System (OYBSS).
Students who are accepted receive scholarships based on their academic grade point averages.
- Go to this portal and supply your email. (Click on the top right corner to change the language to English.) You will receive a password in your email afterwards.
- Log in with the password sent to you.
- On the “Candidate Information” page, select TRNC as the country.
- On the “Programme Selection” page, choose the 2021-2022 Fall Semester and OYBSS application type.
- Upload all required documents (in pdf or jpg).
- After application, your submission will be evaluated and the result sent to your phone number. If selected, you will be required to proceed with “pre-registration”.
Also Recommended: Global Leaders Scholarships at Imperial College Business School, UK
Should you fail to obtain this scholarship, you may apply for other CIU scholarships such as:
-academic achievement scholarship