Southern Cross University (SCU), in conjunction with Agilent Technologies, offers this fully-funded PhD position for 2021-2022 academic year.
An Australian public research university with campuses in Lismore, Coff, and Gold Coast, plus online classes, SCU’s small class size promotes student-faculty collaboration. In other words, you are known by name by the professors and staff. This way, students are more productive and therefore appreciate their studies better.
In addition to commitment to preserving the natural environment, SCU is proactive in its multiracial inclusivity. The University has reputation for its numerous awards, research works, student satisfaction, and erudite scholars. Students are inspired to be more compassionate and bold, all at once.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DESCRIPTION
Organization: Southern Cross University
Program: PhD degree in geochemical behavior of antimony in Environmental Systems
Award: $28,597 per annum
Application mode: Online
Scope of Award: All countries
Country of study: Australia
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled
- Applicants are accepted from all around the globe.
- You must enroll on full-time basis.
- You must possess Master’s degree (or its equivalent) in either of these: soil science, go-ecology, geology, chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related natural science discipline.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Curriculum vitae (two pages maximum)
- One-page cover letter, explaining your interest and suitability for the program
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Details of two references
- Any research work or theses
- Evidence of minimum required score in any of these English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79; IELTS – 6.0; CAE – 58; PTE – 58
HOW TO APPLY
- Prospective students should go to SCU’s online portal. Click on register and apply.
- You should mail the requisite documents (listed above) in PDF to Prof. Ed Burton: email@example.com
Quote the PhD title in the subject line of the email.
- You should correspond with Prof. Burton for more information about the opportunity.
The successful candidate will receive a PhD stipend for a 3 year duration at the Australian Research Training Program rate (the 2021 rate is $28,597 per year, indexed annually).