NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2022- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2022. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high-potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG
NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Have provisional admission from any of the under listed UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
University of Aberdeen
University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in the relevant field of study
Completed NYSC program
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed program of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organization)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, for at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Candidates should Click on the link above and click on “Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme Portal” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- Recent Passport photograph without glasses (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
RECOMMENDED: Immigration to the UK- UK Visas and Immigration
Important Information and Notice NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2022
- Provide valid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of the application.
- Applicants are required to possess basic computing skills as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the Online Proctored Computer Based Test selection test.
- Applicants are advised to check their email mailboxes regularly for information on the status of their applications.
- Applicants will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation and candidates are not bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and onward processing.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
- We recommend you prepare a competitive application by putting your best foot. To do this, please, in addition to your good grades and qualification, a compelling statement of purpose or motivation letter is highly recommended.
- Start preparing your application as early as possible. This will allow you more time to review, edit, and get feedback from your mentors as regards your application documents.
- NOTE: Should you have any challenges during your application for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be delighted to assist you to achieve your dreams
EuroAfConsults hereby wish you success in your application!