Web Admin & Content Developer
A highly motivated and dedicated individual is needed, to fill in the position of a web admin in our new start-up company
EuroAfConsults. EuroAfConsults is a new start-up Educational information company dedicated to
providing/assisting students with all accessory information and tools needed for a successful application to universities
overseas, either on scholarship or self sponsorship basis. At EuroAfConsults we focus more on helping students achieve their
ambition of gaining valuable international scholarship to study abroad. We offer free services to individuals and educational
institutions in order to help them achieve their full potentials and goals.
We are therefore seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in the capacity of a Web Administrator and Content Developer.
- Manage and maintain the website, taking into account functionality, appearance, content, and performance.
- Develope and write relevant educational and scholarship related articles and content.
- Ensure continuous improvement of user experience and respond to inquiries and questions from visitors through chat, email and social media platforms.
- Work closely with the site manager to ensure website functions smoothly and effectively.
- Monitor and improve site performance, assess user feedback, effectiveness, and traffic, exploring marketing techniques such as newsletters and SEO to draw more users into the website.
Continuous improvements and updating of site content and graphics and ensure site dynamicity.
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent content creation skills and ability to multi-task.
- A degree or master's degree in computer science or related discipline is an advantage but will not be a disadvantage for applicants without a university degree.
- Access to a Computer and internet connection.
- Good/attractive remuneration and the possibility of being a shareholder.
- Flexible working hours, Possibility of part-time and working from home.
- Benefit of working with a young international team.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and or cover letters to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion/interview, within two weeks after application. Contract will
be initially given for a maximum period of two months, which is taken as a trial period. Thereafter, if both parties are comfortable with the
job, an extended contract will be signed.