UAL/ISH Scholarship – UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 – The UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship provides full scholarships to students from developing countries who are pursuing a full-time taught Masters course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2022/23
Host Institution(s) UAL, ISH:
University of the Arts London, United Kingdom.
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time taught Master’s course (Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in 2022/23 is available at ual ish.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 4
Students who are ordinarily residents in one of the low income economy countries (see the official website for the list).
UAL/ISH Scholarship value/inclusions:
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £50,000 award that covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs.
- As an international student, how do I find part-time work?
- University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
- Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
- Society of Petroleum Engineer 2022 Gus Archie Memorial Scholarship
Eligibility For UAL/ISH Scholarship International Students:
Criteria 1: You must hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2022/23.
- • Your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification to get considered for admission at ual ish.
- • You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
Criteria 2: You must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in UAL’s list of qualifying countries (see the official website) OR you are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point at which you make your scholarship application.
Criteria 3: Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application.
Criteria 4: You must provide a personal statement as part of your scholarship application which responds to the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
- • Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- • Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- • Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- • Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
Application instructions For The UAL/ISH Scholarship:
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for. The deadline date for UAL/ISH Scholarship is 13th June 2022 for September/October 2022 entry and 2 November 2022 for January 2023 entry.
In order to apply for the UAL/ISH Scholarship, you will need to be holding an offer on an eligible course. It is recommended that you make a course application as soon as possible in order to receive an offer with enough time to apply for the scholarship.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this UAL/ISH Scholarship APPLY NOW